We always recommend reusing the gel ice packs if possible before disposing of them. To dispose of the gel ice packs, first let them fully thaw. Next, cut open the side and empty the gel into your waste receptacle. Then, recycle the empty plastic pouch with other plastics.
Articles in this section
- What parts of your packaging can be recycled or composted?
- How do I dispose of the ice packs?
- How do I dispose of the insulation?
- How should I dispose of the dry ice that was used in my shipment?
- There is an issue with my shipment, what should I do?
- Where can prepared foods be delivered?
- My Good Kitchen Meals slightly thawed in transit, what should I do?
- How will my prepared food order be packaged for shipment?
- What carrier will be delivering my prepared food order?
- When will my prepared food order be delivered?