We use environmentally-friendly ThermoPod® insulation in our shipments. The plastic film on the outside of the insulation can be recycled or allowed to biodegrade, while the cotton insulation may be composted.
Articles in this section
- What parts of your packaging can be recycled or composted?
- How do I dispose of the ice packs?
- How do I dispose of the insulation?
- How should I dispose of the dry ice that was used in my shipment?
- There is an issue with my shipment, what should I do?
- Where can prepared foods be delivered?
- My Good Kitchen Meals slightly thawed in transit, what should I do?
- How will my prepared food order be packaged for shipment?
- What carrier will be delivering my prepared food order?
- When will my prepared food order be delivered?