Be careful with the dry ice and do not handle it with your bare hands. You can leave it in the box and it will evaporate within 24 hours. Once you see that the bag is empty, you can dispose of the plastic bag. Do not leave the dry ice out in a place where pets or children could touch it accidentally and do not allow it to touch your skin.
Articles in this section
- What parts of your packaging can be recycled or composted?
- How do I dispose of the ice packs?
- How do I dispose of the insulation?
- How should I dispose of the dry ice that was used in my shipment?
- There is an issue with my shipment, what should I do?
- Where can prepared foods be delivered?
- My Good Kitchen Meals slightly thawed in transit, what should I do?
- How will my prepared food order be packaged for shipment?
- What carrier will be delivering my prepared food order?
- When will my prepared food order be delivered?