After careful evaluation, it was clear that the benefits of the vessel were outweighed by negatives like product size restrictions and return shipping challenges. This change was necessary to improve the 360-degree delivery experience for our customers and to expand our menu offering.
Articles in this section
- I still have a vessel at my house, what should I do with it?
- Why are you getting rid of the vessel?
- What can I order from Terra’s Kitchen during the meal kit downtime?
- When will meal kits be back on the menu?
- Why are meal kits unavailable?
- What is the last day to get a meal kit delivery?
- What is the last day to place an order or customize my cart?