Your prepared food order is packed with care with plenty of insulation and ice packs to keep your food cold and safe in transit.
Articles in this section
- What parts of your packaging can be recycled or composted?
- How do I dispose of the ice packs?
- How do I dispose of the insulation?
- How should I dispose of the dry ice that was used in my shipment?
- There is an issue with my shipment, what should I do?
- Where can prepared foods be delivered?
- My Good Kitchen Meals slightly thawed in transit, what should I do?
- How will my prepared food order be packaged for shipment?
- What carrier will be delivering my prepared food order?
- When will my prepared food order be delivered?