The main reason why samples may fail is due to the lack of adequate sample material (i.e. not enough cells harvested from the cheek swabs). When collecting your sample, be sure to rub the swab up and down on the inside of the cheek for at least one minute.
Articles in this section
- What does my MetaCheck(R) Report tell me?
- What happens if my sample fails?
- Why do some samples fail analysis?
- When will my results be ready?
- How do I view my MetaCheck(R) test results?
- How accurate are my results?
- Will my results report any medical or diagnostic information?
- How can I eat outside of my meta-type?
- What happens if I break my diet plan?