Results are 99.9% accurate. The accuracy of the interpretation is helped by volume of data that has been used to refine the model through which the interpretation is done.
Articles in this section
- What does my MetaCheck(R) Report tell me?
- What happens if my sample fails?
- Why do some samples fail analysis?
- When will my results be ready?
- How do I view my MetaCheck(R) test results?
- How accurate are my results?
- Will my results report any medical or diagnostic information?
- How can I eat outside of my meta-type?
- What happens if I break my diet plan?