The MetaCheck DNA test analyzes the genes related to an individual's metabolism type to provide a nutrition-based wellness plan. This does not replace or constitute as medical advice. This test does not draw any conclusions about family relationships, allergies, food sensitivities or risk of illness. As a result, we will not be able to provide information on pre-disposition of disease or take into account any existing medical conditions.
Articles in this section
- What does my MetaCheck(R) Report tell me?
- What happens if my sample fails?
- Why do some samples fail analysis?
- When will my results be ready?
- How do I view my MetaCheck(R) test results?
- How accurate are my results?
- Will my results report any medical or diagnostic information?
- How can I eat outside of my meta-type?
- What happens if I break my diet plan?