No, your MetaCheck kit contains information specific to you. To purchase a kit for another individual, please use a unique email address for each purchase.
Articles in this section
- Can I give my kit to someone else?
- Has my sample reached the lab?
- How do I return my completed Metacheck(R) kit?
- Does the MetaCheck(R) kit expire?
- Do I need to activate my DNA testing kit?
- Can I use my data from a previous DNA Test?
- How do I get started?
- How do I collect my DNA Sample?
- Where can I locate my unique barcode?
- How long does it take to receive my results?