It is okay to slip up and have an off day, but to achieve the best results, try to closely adhere to the daily recommended macronutrient composition for your meta-type. The report instructs you on how best to eat for your specific Meta-type. Each Meta-type metabolizes macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and fats ) differently. Eating for your Meta-type will help you to lose weight and avoid storing calories as body fat.
Articles in this section
- What does my MetaCheck(R) Report tell me?
- What happens if my sample fails?
- Why do some samples fail analysis?
- When will my results be ready?
- How do I view my MetaCheck(R) test results?
- How accurate are my results?
- Will my results report any medical or diagnostic information?
- How can I eat outside of my meta-type?
- What happens if I break my diet plan?