Decision Genetics’ MetaCheck uses a targeted SNP panel to isolate and analyze the genetic snippets that control your body’s metabolic system. Rather than considering your complete DNA, the MetaCheck looks at specific metabolic genes and their interactions with each other.
Articles in this section
- What payment types do you accept for the Decision Genetics MetaCheck?
- What is your refund policy?
- How do you determine quality assurance with the DNA test?
- Why is MetaCheck(R) effective?
- What is MetaCheck(R)?
- Do you test all of my DNA?
- In which states can I purchase a Metacheck(R) kit?
- Why is my charge from Terra's Kitchen?
- Is the Metacheck(R) kit suitable for children?
- Do you ship internationally?