Don't worry! The puffing you may see is due to a fluctuation in temperature. If your refrigerator is set cooler than our vessel, this may occur. The vegetables are still safe to eat.
Articles in this section
- Why is the packages on my vegetables puffing up?
- If my proteins arrive still frozen, how do I thaw them?
- Can I freeze the ingredients?
- Should I cook certain meals first?
- Will you be adding more family meals?
- How are Terra's Kitchen family meals different from the other meals on the menu?
- I want a meal from the regular menu to serve my family, but it's not offered as a family meal. What should I do?
- How do I know how many people a recipe serves?
- What is your quality control process?
- Are all produce items washed?