Terra’s Kitchen currently provides all natural proteins and vegetables and we never use artificial or processed ingredients. We take every extra step to find sustainable food sources and reduce our impact on the environment. We offer a growing number of organic options and all of our meats and poultry are antibiotic and hormone free and our fish is sustainably raised. We source organic ingredients whenever possible. Our meals offer clean, nutrient dense, plant-strong, balanced nutrition. To read more about our suppliers and food philosophy, please click here: http://www.terraskitchen.com/our-philosophy/
Articles in this section
- Why is the packages on my vegetables puffing up?
- If my proteins arrive still frozen, how do I thaw them?
- Can I freeze the ingredients?
- Should I cook certain meals first?
- Will you be adding more family meals?
- How are Terra's Kitchen family meals different from the other meals on the menu?
- I want a meal from the regular menu to serve my family, but it's not offered as a family meal. What should I do?
- How do I know how many people a recipe serves?
- What is your quality control process?
- Are all produce items washed?